Sunday 1 July 2012

My Student life

As all you know that my father's profession is not a steady job i had studied in my places of Andhra Pradesh ,But for a long time we stayed in Rajahmundry there i had completed my schooling and intermediate  igot a lot of friends, there i enjoyed well in Rajahmundry because of my friends .

In studies i am an average student like many others i.e., only 75%. but i am a good team player .and about schooling i never forget my school class mate and where we used to chit chat all the times and mango trees hmmmmmmmmm soooo onnnnnnnn.

The best Enjoyment and practical knowledge i ever had is my life is my College i.e., B.pharm i studied in Aditya Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research which is the best college in Andhra University Region ,which is well equipped mainly focuses on practical knowledge and Acquired practical knowledge from my professors.

No comments:

Post a Comment